[Very Urgent] Help is needed

Hi,

HELP is needed and highly appreciated:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/de-wm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[amjjawad] It is almost one month for this discussion and we haven't yet decided what DE/WM we shall use? Well, in order to keep everything as planned for since the very beginning (every decision is based on votes), and at the same time, move forward with this more quickly, the best idea is each and everyone who is part of ToriOS team to:

1- Download Ubuntu Mini ISO 12.04:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD#A32-bit_PC_.28x86.29

2- Create a Virtual Machine - use whatever you like (I prefer Oracle VirtualBox)

3- Choose one of the lightweight DE/WM and PLEASE, update this blueprint AND send an email to the list so someone else won't choose the same DE/WM that you chose.

4- Share your findings and your final opinion whether your test is PASS or FAIL.

5- Keep in mind the target is to have a working system that when Idle, it should be below 50MB RAM Usage.

I will make sure everyone is aware of this new idea.

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad