Hello and I am back

Hello to all my fellow ToriOS folks,
  I am back......and I am IN

I apologize for my absence. Ali put a temp. fold on the project( and I appreciate why he did) and then I promptly was stricken with a 12 day stomach bug that had my in bed for days. This project is brand new. All new projects experience flux until they find a proper balance. Let us all look to the future. @Ali, I will very shortly ( 2/9/14) email you in order to get from you the input I need to set up social media channels and whatever else you'd like to start....perhaps the info flow would go faster and better if we did this over G hangouts,Jitsi,Skype, etc..... instead of email. Anyway, whatever works best for us.

Let's all have some fun

Abidingly,
David

Follow ups