Re: Hello and I am back

On 2014-02-09 05:02, Ali Linx wrote:
On 02/09/2014 06:30 AM, dbyentzen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello to all my fellow ToriOS folks,
  I am back......and I am IN

Hi David,

Welcome back and great to know you're in :)

I apologize for my absence. Ali put a temp. fold on the project( and I appreciate why he did) and then I promptly was stricken with a 12 day stomach bug that had my in bed for days.
I am so sorry to know that. Hope you're feeling better now.

This project is brand new. All new projects experience flux until they find a proper balance. Let us all look to the future.
Yes, what happened had happened, no time to look back, let's move forward :)

@Ali, I will very shortly ( 2/9/14) email you in order to get from you the input I need to set up social media channels and whatever else you'd like to start....perhaps the info flow would go faster and better if we did this over G hangouts,Jitsi,Skype, etc..... instead of email. Anyway, whatever works best for us.
Sure, any channel ... it would be great to do voice-2-voice chat with
you, again my friend :)

But just a quick update:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/social-media-channels

I have set this as Low Priority for now. Also, I assigned this
blueprint to you since you're the lead of Marketing for ToriOS ;)

I can give you the access (username and password) for the 3 channels I
have created (as discussed before) but IMHO and I could be wrong,
without an official Logo (Rafael is working on it) I don't think it is
good idea to do anything now but again, that is just my opinion.

Let me know what do you think.

At the moment, if you ask me, we should not worry about this much but rather:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/de-wm

And yes, I saw Israel's edit/Qs and will try to answer that ASAP.

That is why I love the blueprints. With one second, you can tell which
task is important 'now' and which one can wait.

Let me know what do you think :)

Let's all have some fun

Fun? where? when? how? :P hehe

Abidingly,
David

Thanks a lot :)

Great, Thanks for the reply. I will attend to the blueprints today. I agree with you, as I previously stated, we should have all of the ToriOS branding( website, logo, artwork, etc...) established before we open up and push forward with the social media accts. I think it prudent to go ahead and establish the social media accts now( as you have done). I will wait for the "okay-everything is ready" signal and then proceed with starting social media. I will need:
1. the ToriOS website
2. the ToriOS forum website
3. and all other "contact us" and "how to participate" info. prior to starting

I will update the blueprint to reflect this.

Abidingly,
David