Re: Computer says NO!

On 02/14/2014 02:35 AM, William Cornelius wrote:
To make a long story short, I have suffered a catastrophic (and somewhat interesting\unique) computer failure. Picking up the pieces and re-installing Linux is going to take some time. I do still have access to the administrative control panel. If you need anything changed in that respect, please pass your requests through Ali. Also, regardless of what you may need to email me about, please CC me at wjckc79@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:wjckc79@xxxxxxxxx> to ensure I receive it in a timely fashion.

Oh yeah, one more thing: this sucks : (

Hi William,

You're not alone with a machine failure - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2204750 And to my bad luck, I got another HP laptop with the very same problem so mine and my neighbor's laptop are both sitting in front of me, making my day as sad as possible. I hate to see a machine that doesn't work.

Take your time and thanks a lot for telling us. I do appreciate when family member do communicate with each other. This is the kind of quality we need :)

Thanks and good luck!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad