Re: [ToriOS Logo] Vote

Hi,

On 02/13/2014 06:18 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi,

I'm very sorry but after a deep thought, I found out that I did a very stupid thing but posting the logo on different sites and people voted the wrong way and it was a real mess.

If I have access to our website, I would have added a poll on the website but I don't have access for ToriOS project (the project I found :( - but it is ok) because one site, one poll, everyone can vote.

Anyway, here is seriously the final time that I will ask for a vote:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OytMW9pa1v4yUcy2_V9jbXe4xV8GRPMLo5E2vNJDhPA/viewform

Design No. 1
Design No. 2 - Brush Style

Vote at the bottom of the page!

Thank you and sorry again!

I am thinking to wait another 24hours and stop the vote/poll? what do you think? enough waiting, right? :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad