Phew, finally :D

Hi everyone,

Oh my God, I can't believe it ... finally :D

http://ubuntugnome.org/ubuntu-gnome-14-04-lts-is-released/

It has been a very very very long 6 months ... I guess I must fade away for 14 days hehe but I know I can't and you know that :P

No, kidding a side, I guess I deserve a really really long nice vacation because I have done so much during the last 6 months (real life and FOSS) and it is not just Ubuntu GNOME ... so many other things ...

ToriOS will resume the activities hopefully soon ... I need to have some rest and re-think and consider all my options and yes, it is alive and doing well ;)

Have fun and enjoy your favorite flavor :D

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad