Re: joining & helping out

On 04/29/2014 03:42 AM, Nils Nordkvelle wrote:
> hello i am nils nordkvelle.  i was wondering if would be able to do
> anything to help on this project. i have never joined in a linux
> development project before in any capacity so i am rather unaware as
> to how to go about it.
>
> programming and such i cannot do, unfortunately, but anything else if
> you have other jobs that need doing if you could let me know .
>
> thanks in advance,
>
> best regards,
>
> Nils Nordkvelle

Hi,
Nils
What areas are you good at?  Are you an artist?  Do you like promoting
things via social media?
At very least we need testers.  Of course we are still in the early
stages of developing this OS.
We can definitely help you find an area that fits you!
Thanks very much for contacting us!
--Regards
Israel