Re: joining & helping out

On 04/29/2014 12:42 PM, Nils Nordkvelle wrote:
hello

Hello my new friend and thanks a lot for your email :)

i am nils nordkvelle. i was wondering if would be able to do anything to help on this project. i have never joined in a linux development project before in any capacity so i am rather unaware as to how to go about it.

First of all, welcome to ToriOS Community :D

Second of all, who said new people to GNU/Linux Projects can't help? indeed they can and you have taken the right step that so many fail to take so congratulations and be sure we shall help you and trust your skills and abilities :)

programming and such i cannot do, unfortunately,

I'm the founder but I'm not a coder so you're not alone :D
That is why we are a team so one complete the other ;)

but anything else if you have other jobs that need doing if you could let me know .

Yes, you can choose you're area from:
http://torios.org/join.html

@Israel
See? now we can show our website to the world :D just in time :D
I mean we have all the needed info :D

thanks in advance,

Thank you for choosing and joining ToriOS Project :)

best regards,

Nils Nordkvelle

Feel home!

--