Re: ToriOS Development

On 01/05/14 18:58, Ali Linx wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> ToriOS is a community that I'd like to build it in a way that is
> different from the other communities that I've been or still involved
> with. That said, I'm looking at this community as a family and we are
> all brothers and sisters here :)
>
> What I'm trying to say here, I'd like to ask you and I need our family
> be aware of your decision. Obviously, nothing happened to ToriOS for
> months. Are you 'still' interested to lead the development of this
> project? please let us know :)
>
> Sorry if this message supposed to be sent to you only but sooner or
> later, I must share the news with the whole family so it's pointless
> to not CC everyone :)
>
> Thank you!

Yes,  I am happy to carry on with the documentation development, In fact
In prep for this I have created a git hub repository for this to go in.

If anyone DOES want to help but is unfamilar with LaTeX this is fine,
plain text is good enough for me to add / copy / paste / edit in to the
main document file and compile from there.

Paul