Re: ToriOS Development

Hi Paul,

if you want to, you can transfer the repository for the documentation to
the ToriOS organization on GitHub https://github.com/ToriOS

Just give me your username and I add you to the org.

Btw: Does anyone have the ToriOS logo in a somewhat good resolution so I
can use it as the avatar?

Best regards,
Alex