Introduction

Hi everyone.

I was reading ToriOS launchpad page and I found out what I should do since
I'm the youngest team member and it includes sending an email to this
mailing list in order to introduce myself.

Well, I'm Gustavo, reaching you from Portugal and I'm a Ubuntu user. I
joined ToriOS because I think Ali's plans are good and helpful for the
development of Ubuntu's community.
I believe there's too many Ubuntu distributions and perhaps this project
can solve the problem by simple decreasing the number via mergers and
gathering forces and other groups.

Other then that, I'm not a developer. I'm a business person. Studied
management in my BA and now I'm finishing a master's degree in Industrial
and Firms Economics. That's important to tell what I can be useful:
- Strategy (Marketing and Communications, Ops development and planning);
- Translations (I used to translate for the Portuguese group a long time
ago);
- Documentation

I'm gsilva on freenode and I'm usually online 24/7 since I use a ZNC. Feel
free to email me, contact me via G+, IRC or Launchpad to ask any questions.
Hopefully I'll bring important thoughts and ideas for this project.

Best,
Gustavo

Follow ups