Re: In regards to the forum spam issue

Hi William.

I noticed the spam volume in the forums although I've signed up either way.
I thought maybe we didn't use the forum that much.
Anyway, I'm free to go there at least once a day to check any spam spreads,
even though maybe we should think of any automated alternative like spam
bot removal (if there is any).

Best,
Gustavo