Ali/amjjawad

Dear all,

Last Thursday (29-5-2014), I spent my day at a Hospital doing these tests:

 * Urine Test
 * FULL Blood Test
 * X-Ray for chest
 * ECG Test (for heart)

Then, on Saturday (31-5-2014), spent yet another day at hospital to take the rest and talk to the doctor.

This is what I have - as per their reports/tests result:

 * LDL Cholesterol (as per the medical report) = High Risk
 * Vitamin D (as per the medical report) = Mild to Moderate Deficiency

Thank God, I made sure it is not worse than that. I had very weird Symptoms, that is why I went to check to find out what is going on.

A side from the above, I've been under huge stress, etc etc etc. My real life was a mess.

I have started already to:

1. Walk for 30 mins at 7am
2. Get some natural Vitamin D directly from the sun
3. Swimming

Above all, I must eat well and sleep well (more).

Nothing serious as per the doctors, thank God but I need few days to be back in shape so I could be back to action.

Deficiency in vitamin D could cause lots of problems like: feeling weak, dizzy, lazy, nervous, etc etc. All that, I had it and still.

Keep up the great and amazing work up. I will do my best to be back to action step-by-step.

I'm sorry to keep getting sick over and over again but that's my life and that's very expected when you lead more than one project at the same time and deal with tons of serious stuff in real life :) However, I will never give up nor surrender. I will beat this as soon as I can and carry on. However, I must admit that I need to be wiser and more careful as I'm not getting younger.

Thank you!

P.S.
If there is anything _urgent_, kindly email me directly and I will do my best to get back to you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups