Re: add work items

On 06/03/2014 06:48 PM, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Hi Paul and everyone,

Sorry for the late reply, still charging my batteries :)

I am trying to add a suggestion to the work items at

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/torios/+spec/needed-packages

and get the following message

"workitems_text: Invalid work item format: "[zleap]""

I have put [zleap] at the top of what i am trying to add

That's because you were adding the wrong format on the wrong section :)
Suggestions 'should be' under 'Whiteboard' instead of 'Work Items'.

For more information about Work Items, please click on the blue small "?" icon on Launchpad right above "Work Items" :)

Can someone help please,  I was suggesting if we could have some sort of
grub customization tool like grub customizer installed to make life
easier in general.

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-install-grub-customizer-in-ubuntu-13-04.html";

thanks

Please just add your suggestion to the 'Whiteboard' :)

Many thanks and I appreciate your help!

Paul

Keep the great work up!

--