Re: Wiki and Documentation

Hi,

1) The wiki is not working, so there isn't much I can do. The database is down - can someone please check it? If you require more details (like database name) feel free to send me a private e-mail. If this issue doesn't get resolved, I will consider switching the wiki system to something that does not require a database (possible candidate: DokuWiki). Our friends at www.bodhilinux.com use that system already.

2 ) With nothing decided which applications that we will ship with ToriOS, there isn't much we can "document" yet.

3) Why document every step? Let's together focus on the most important things: getting ToriOS ready for the public, including extensive documentation. I don't believe it's interesting to read what we do (and rewrite it several times) but rather what we achieve and how. Comments?

Kind regards,
Geoffrey De Belie

---- Aan zo, 08 jun 2014 12:11:03 +0200 Ali Linx  schreef ----