Re: Team Meeting

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow might be a tough time for me as well as the rest of the week
because I have college finals next week (and the other one). Finals
are coming :( Perhaps Thursday or Friday might be the best day for me
because I have a small break until the next and final one.

I don't know if weekly meetings are proper because it forces a certain
degree of commitment which, for instance, I don't know if I can
accomplish. If you think it's essential, than please, combine
something you guys and I'll try to meet you all at them although I
can't compromise to such thing.

Best!