Re: Team Meeting

On 06/08/2014 09:29 PM, Gustavo Silva wrote:
Hi everyone,

Hi Gustavo,

Tomorrow might be a tough time for me as well as the rest of the week
because I have college finals next week (and the other one). Finals
are coming :( Perhaps Thursday or Friday might be the best day for me
because I have a small break until the next and final one.

The golden rule within FOSS World is: Real Life comes first. I'm the worst one when it comes to following this rule by the way :P hehe but I'm working on it:

http://ali-bethechange.blogspot.com/2014/06/who-am-i-after-7-days.html

That said, don't worry about it. Good luck with your exams and make sure to study well :D

I don't know if weekly meetings are proper because it forces a certain
degree of commitment which, for instance, I don't know if I can
accomplish. If you think it's essential, than please, combine
something you guys and I'll try to meet you all at them although I
can't compromise to such thing.

We used to meet daily on our IRC Channel but that was months ago. Things got crazy and everyone was/is busy.

These weekly meeting (or at least a meeting every 2 weeks) will help everyone to stay up-to-date and reduce the emails we send on this list. While these are not a must but very helpful. There should be a log so no problem if you have a real life issue. I'd love to do a Google Hangout on Air so that the log of such meeting is actually a YouTube video instead of written text but not sure if you guys are okay to share your voice (picture) or you're too shy to share that :P

The standard way is IRC :)

http://torios.org/contact.html

So, it is nice and useful to have fixed and regular meetings so that we don't waste time to decide whether yes or no and what time, etc.

I'm doing the same right now with Ubuntu GNOME. I'm trying to find a fixed day and time for that.

Best!

Thanks!

Hello Team,

Do you guys have time for 30mins to 60 mins (max) meeting tomorrow?

I'm almost available always betwee: 8:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT everyday

I can't tonight, too tried ... and started 10th of June - 12th of June,
there will be Ubuntu Online Summit and as you may know, I'll host few
sessions so I need to be ready for that. I guess tomorrow will work okay
with me. Otherwise, then maybe later ...

Also, why not to set a weekly meeting for ToriOS?

Thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad