ToriOS Social Media Channels

Hi David,

Long time no see, my friend ... hope all is okay at your end :)

I have good news for you and everyone ... our newest member to ToriOS family (Bassem) is willing to help with the Social Media Channels and because you're the leader of that area, I didn't wish to do anything unless talk to you so once you're free, let us both know so we could arrange a quick meeting so you guys know what we need to do :)

@Everyone
I hope both David and Bassem will make our social media channels active and gain more followers :D

Thank you!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad