JWM config

Hey everyone!
I have been slowly working on a configuration program for JWM.
I am currently using tinyxml2, and I'd like to use fltk for the gui.
I currently am focusing on the panel, and have made a small terminal
program that configures many things that are normally configured.
As is, this would be useful (though it would need to have some error
checking done that I have omitted for testing)... but I think it would
be better to have a GUI program,
so refugees from XP (and others) will be able to have an easy time of
configuring JWM.

Once I get the basic version going, I will try to package it up so it
can be used by anyone (through a PPA, or by downloading the deb).
So, the reason I am e-mailing, is simple... are there any developers on
this list that have time to help, or are familiar with FLTK.

I want to use FLTK because it is so lightweight, and fast... which is
the Tori OS philosophy.

If there are any *_'non' developers_* who *want to help*  here is your
section:

  Do you like XML files? I would like to have some themes made up.
Currently my theme is based on the website, as those are the only colors
that have been agreed on.
We will need dark and light themes.  We will also need to eventually
have a poll on what colors everyone likes, and thinks we should have as
our theme.
So, anyone interested in Art, please chime in with colors, etc..  Web
colors (i.e. #000000) work in JWM, so do rgb, and a few words (white,
black, red, etc..)
So if you have a specific color please provide the rgb or hex triplet.
Geany is a good program to edit the config file, as it has a color chooser.

If you want to work on a theme, separate those parts of the
configuration into a separate file (i.e. window, or panel, or icons).

We need to also have a poll about icons themes.  JWM doesn't use SVG in
the menus... so we will need to choose a theme in PNG (or convert the
SVG theme to PNG.. which is not hard with bash and convert).

I would like to eventually have a 'theme' manager, as well as the
configuration manager.
Of course a theme manager would be easier to make, as it would simply
change something in jwm
for example:
<Include>$HOME/theme/defaultTheme</Include>
<Include>$HOME/theme/AmjjawadTheme</Include>

/note: $HOME would be the users actual path//via//
//char* home = getenv ("HOME");/

Once I get this program to a good usable place, I will put it up
somewhere, either bzr or git... probably bzr since we will mainly need
it for a PPA.
It is currently version 0.001... so it will be a while before it is
really where I want it to be.

But a theme manager could be pretty easy to setup fairly quickly.

Follow ups