JWM Config Update

Just to keep the list up-to-date
here is a screen shot of the config program running on JWM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BncYS_d8rS4/U6iWIp-IbGI/AAAAAAAAAOE/1CF8InCz53M/w1293-h808-no/screenie.png

A lot of stuff works, there is a decent chunk that doesn't, but I am
over the hump.  So we REALLY REALLY need to decide some default stuff now.

Default theme?  It will be this theme unless someone has a better idea,
or people want to vote on themes.
I will be including other themes by the time I am done, so someone can
easily change to a different theme... though manually editing everything
will (eventually) be possible.

Default Icon theme?  It will need to have icons for ALL the apps we use,
and will have to be in PNG format (unless one of the devs wants to re
upload JWM in Ubuntu, compiled with SVG support... which it CAN have) We
can convert a theme like Box to be all PNG icons, and use it.

Default wallpaper?  Should we have a wallpaper contest soon?

And, finally we need to re-do the menu script, as the current one only
parses menu files, not desktop files.  There are other things we can do
to work around this problem, like using a secondary menu program...
though we'd need to test it... but technically you can run any program
from a button, even scripts, or whatever.  It is how I added 'New Empty
Document' item to the desktop menu
it runs
touch  ~/Desktop/Untitled_$(date -I)
though... I need to change the date command to use the time in minutes
also... so multiple files can be created per day, and not overwrite
anything...