JWM config version 0.003 getting there

Just to keep everyone (@Nio) up to speed on the config program...
I have added tabs to the Panel UI... it now looks more like the XFCE or
LXDE panel config program.
I also added tabs to the Window config UI, so the advanced options (like
128 pixel borders and 256pixel titlebars) are present, but neatly tucked
away.
I think this is a good trade-off.
Some things have SOOOOO many options.  I will try to get most basic
elements in by version 0.01  Which will be coming sooner than later.
Once I get most things at least viewable, I may release the code to
launchpad... but since there are no other developers here, I may wait
until I get it to version 0.1
when "everything" will be editable.
After this I will focus on adding the vast amount of minor configuration
features (there are a lot for fonts alone).
I hope to get a good solution for grabbing keyboard input for shortcuts
in for the keyboard configuration (which I haven't started yet).

There are some major things that will need to be put into place
eventually, but right now the backups and defaults are the theme I am
using... which looks like

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-j6yiQPN-6f4/U5zMbpg5VqI/AAAAAAAAALg/Dh4KCgZAYTk/w1293-h808-no/jwm.png

more or less I have tweaked a few things since then.  I will post a new
screen shot when I get some time, and a few of the GUI elements
positioned more cleanly... it is more functional now, but not as aligned :D

I have a few more things refined and  working better for this release.
When you save, or choose the defaults it automatically  restarts jwm
via std::system("jwm -restart")

Does anyone else have JWM installed?  I will need testers for this, but
I want to make sure it is pretty safe to use, and has a few more
features... most notably I want to be able to change the colors for
things.  I'd also like to be able to change the font, rather than just
find out what font and size and if it is autoaliased, though that is the
first step.  I have a lot of the backed written, and a good portion of
the GUI, but there are a few details I still need to work out.

The main other thing we need to work out is the MENU.

Anyone a bash scripter?