Re: Translation Help!!!!

Hi!
About translating ToriOS, the best way to make the translation available
for the translators is making a .po file, imported in Launchpad (in
Rosetta).
It can be synced with a bazaar branch, so you just have to import your
translations in the "Translations" section in Launchpad.
We must make a .po file, because otherwise we won't have any translator.
If it's in lp, I would be able to send to others translators, that
(almost) finished their Ubuntu Translations, that there is also this
soft to be translated.

Here are my translations:

In French:

JWM Settings Manager
>Gestionnaire de paramètres de JWM

Easy configuration of JWM
>Configuration facile de JWM

Configuration Tool
>Outil de configuration

In Latvian:
JWM Settings Manager
>JWM Iestatījumu pārvaldnieks

Easy configuration of JWM
>Vienkārša JWM konfigurācija

Configuration Tool
>Konfigurācijas rīks

ven., 2014.06.27. 20:38 -0500, Israel rakstīja:

--
Jean-Marc GAILIS
Président de ViaNET