Re: Translation Help!!!!

Thank you!!
Ok, the program source is on lp...  I don't have a .po file..  The
program is not finished, so it isn't ready to translate, until the UI is
more stable, and setup to what it will end up being like.
It is getting closer, though....

When the it is close enough I will let you know, and work on it.  I
don't know much about translations for software, or .po files... so if
you'd like to help out, I'd appreciate it very much!!

Also, thank you I added that stuff in to the desktop file!!
[fr]
[lv]