Icon and background default

(I posted this to G+ group as well)
It is getting close to time to decide some defaults.
I am nearing the completion of the JWM Settings Manager.
However to ensure a working install on all systems, we need to decide
what we will need.
That, said...
The two pressing issues are ICONS
and BACKGROUND.
I don't care what icons or background we use particularly.
But, I need to set a default background for JWM/ROX.

I have 'icons on the desktop' now fully implemented, though there are a
few tweaks I need to make to get it ready for testers before I package
it.  And one of the most PRESSING issues is.... Icon theme and background.

Should we start a poll?

(extra info)

IF we want to use SVG icons, we will need to update the JWM in the
Ubuntu repositories, or contact the maintainer in Debian.
JWM supports SVG icons IF it is compiled with support for that.  The
current package is not compiled with it.

Does anyone feel like contacting the maintainer?
jari.aalto@xxxxxxxxx