jwm settings manager update

I fixed the wrong path for the theme images... though 'Ambiance' doesn't
have an image yet... I will also be adding more themes (when I get the
time), so anyone that has requests make them known.  I will be adding a
'blue' theme and a 'green' theme soon... maybe one that looks like XP?
Who knows...

The major update was reworking all the GUI to be resize-able.  This is
an issue Ali noted with Lubuntu a while back... actually he lamented
greatly that the app was NOT resizable (I don't remember which one).
When I tested the settings manager in a low resolution screen it was
unusable.  So, this is now fixed... however I have not updated the PPA
yet, so don't expect it to be there... just know if you are testing this
and found this usability bug, the fix is there and will be coming to the
PPA soon.  I am a bit busy, but I am trying to improve the program as a
top priority.

The next major goal will be to get the Keyboard shortcut settings
working well.  I started on this today, and got the UI re-arranged to be
more intuitive (or at least it seems that way to me now).

Then will come the less major stuff, and once all the testing is done,
and the features are ready... I will get this close to a Beta.  Once it
is Beta we can test on Precise, and then... well we can add it to the ISO.

When you are testing this, PLEASE let me know of ANY issues.
If something doesn't make sense, or is hard to use... LET ME KNOW!!!!

There are some usability issue I know about (Font Selector doesn't exist
yet, so you have to hand type the font name).  But those are not bugs,
they are missing features.

If there is some functionality that seems to be missing (there are a lot
of things for the fonts that I haven't implemented)  let me know, I may
know about it already, but I may not.

I have been trying to test this heavily across many use cases and
scenarios... there *should* be no way the user can screw everything up.
If you figure out an easter egg and can bork your test environment's DE
let me know... that should be impossible by now.... but I am only human
and working on a lot of different things :)

P.S.  TTY is your friend when testing.

The quickest way to recover will be to save the ~/.jwmrc to a backup.
if all goes haywire drop to your TTY (Ctrl + Alt + F1(or F2 etc..)) and
copy it to .jwmrc and run jwm -p from the terminal  You should get no
errors (well.. you might get one for a root menu not being set... I know
about that and will fix it soon... it isn't a huge deal).
Then type
sudo apt-get stop lightdm
sudo apt-get start lightdm
This should get you back and running.