About me and ToriOS

Hi dear friends,

Hope you are all fine and well :)

I'm sick and tired of my excuses. I don't want to give any, but I just want to share some of what I have perhaps I'd feel better and charge myself a bit with some positive energy. It is real life again and everytime, it is something serious and important and above all, I have no power nor energy at all. I can't even read your emails.

I however 100% sure you are fine without me at this stage. I see the subjects and some of the emails quickly from my phone and I see you are doing just fine :)

You know me, this is not a giving up, as I just said, this is just to vent out a bit.

For ToriOS, I finally got some idea about the NEWS section. I am still not happy with it and I can't do anything right now except sharing this thought:

[idea]
Let's forget everything we have talked about the NEWS section of ToriOS:
http://torios.org/news/

Why not each and everyone (depends what his/her part in ToriOS is) of us write about his/her tasks ONLY?
It is called NEWS, correct?
Then why would X member write about what Y member is doing?

Why not X writes about what X is doing and Y writes about what Y is doing and so on.

This means 'more' news and it is also mean a 'team work' spirit = positive energy.

This is my simple plan to solve the puzzle of the news section :)

YES. You don't have to come up with anything ... the emails you are sending on the mailing list, you can copy-paste that with few simple edits to make it easy for others to understand and follow. As simple as that.

If this idea is okay (kindly vote) then we need to talk about the 2nd stage:

We need someone who would take these news and publish that on our social media OR you guys need to find an automated way to do that. I'm not a WordPress Sensei so not really sure if such thing is already exist. Old is gold anyway, we can do it the manual way :)

Okay, now about ToriOS as a system:

[idea]

With all this progress on the system side of the project, why we haven't yet release any thing whatsoever? why not we release Alpha? I feel and see that you guys are working and you totally forgot to mention that in any emails you sent. I mean, it feels like you wish to complete the system and then release the first Alpha? :D well, that is NOT part of the plan ;)

Alpha Release is meant to be broken and have some bugs. From your emails, I can see everything is working as a stable version.

So, this is for our developers to give me one good reason why we haven't yet released any Alpha?

Why this is so important?
Because:
1- ToriOS has been announced as a project long time ago.
2- Without something we can show to people, they will lose faith and trust in us and won't even follow us anymore. 3- Having something in hand (Alpha release) means we can ask other developers or people to join and help to make our system even better.

I have learned that from other projects and you need to trust me in this one. Unless you have a very strong reason not to ;)

That is all what I have in mind right now.

If you need me, feel free to email me. You might wait sometime until I reply but if it is important, I will try to do my best.

Must go, feel so weak and tired ...

Cya and super huge thanks for all of you for everything ..

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups