Live Image

Hi everyone,
I just thought I'd update you all on the progress of the image.
I have a working ISO!
I also have a working script that builds everything automatically.  I
modified Nio's OBI script as well as using some things from the LiveCD
from scratch web page.
There are a few minor things (to me... but not to an average tester) I
need to take care of, but I should have an image up on the site later...
basically I need to make the menu installed in the live image.  Yes...
there is a Live environmnet for ToriOS.
The image is 729.8MB, and uses the OBI installer  I may end up tweaking
things a bit to trim down the size.. so it will safely fit on standard
CDs... but as this is an alpha I am not terribly concerned about the
size of the first iteration.
It is based on 12.04.
I will try to set a background and things like that and rebuild the ISO
part later, but it is basically ready to go :)