Re: Live Image - manual

Sorry sent a message to Israel in error (note to self, hit reply list :)
)  Manual updated  and on

https://github.com/zleap/torios-manual

however to do:

Take text from website news page and add this to the manual so it puts
in warnings,  add md5sum checking info etc

will get on and do this. then re-upload to git hub

Paul