Re: Live Image

Hi Nio,
thanks!!
Ok... about 3 hours from now the ISO should be uploaded :)
Rox now works... there is autologin and startx as well as...
ISO being now 579.9 MB plenty small for CD :) whew...
Yes there are issues, please document them :)
Also,
Nio... which file is run for OBI?
I haven't tested the OBI part of the installer on the ISO it *should*
work as I simply cannibalized your script for that part :)  But... I do
not have icons on the desktop by default.. so I'd like to add a menu
item for it and make a 'Live-CD' version of the menu when it is all
really ready for Beta :)

again, it *should* be about 3 hours and it should be at:

torios.org/ISO/ToriOS-alpha.iso

Thanks everyone!!