Re: Live Image

Hi Israel,

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I think the answer can be found
with the desktop files of the OBI-9w:

lxterminal.desktop and xterm.desktop

lxterminal.desktop:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=OBI
TryExec=lxterminal
Exec=lxterminal -e /root/starter
Icon=/root/02_obi-splash-icon.png
Type=Application
Categories=GTK;Utility;TerminalEmulator;

xterm.desktop:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=OBI high resolution
TryExec=xterm
Exec=xterm -maximize -e /root/starter
Icon=/root/02_obi-hi-res-splash-icon.png
Type=Application
Categories=GTK;Utility;TerminalEmulator;

I guess that you mean either these desktop files or their command
strings (The Exec lines).

starter starts the menu shell for the OBI. You need to enter the path to
it because it is not in $PATH.