OBI

Hi everyone, I have been testing the ISO on a real machine, and have
found that the OBI (text mode) does not work in its current state...  So
there will be some needed testing for this.  If anyone wants to test the
terminal mode, or see if they can figure out how to make the text-mode
OBI work, please do!
The tarball is not in a sane place, sorry..  it is in a really odd
location... something like image/live/image/live/tarball/ToriOS.tar.xz

I will be doing some work to integrate OBI into the image better so the
end result will be an easy to install system.  My main goal was to
simply get something available for people to test on real hardware.

Thanks!!