Installed System Questions

Hi all,
just some quick questions....
Is there any major issues you have found with the installed system?
I have an updated version that will go into the next tarball, but I need
to know of any major issues effecting you guys before I can tar it up
and release the next iteration for testing before we go to Beta.
A LOT of issues were fixed in the live version.  There are still a few
minor issues there.

As a user, what do you expect from a minimal OS?
What do you all want from this?
What will make things easiest?

Please send me all your ideas, and suggestions, and critiques.  Thank you!!

A side note:
Installing software via synaptic is fairly straight forward and easy...
however one day we may need a better solution (read: easier for novice
users... i.e pictures and a simple layout), as synaptic can be very hard
for a new user to navigate (as I recall).  This is a long way off of
course.  Jörn may be working on a QML software installer for LXQt...
but I think something lighter and faster is in order.  This is a long
way off progect for me, as I still have a way to go on the settings
manager, before it will be beta, and I haven't had as much time for it
as I'd like being wrapped up in other things, as well as building the
OS.  Any daring people are welcome to apply :)