ToriOS file to download

Hi everybody,

General comments about the ToriOS file to download:

1. I think it is important to keep a ToriOS CD-size iso file, that is
very light-weight also concerning RAM - that it can be installed in low
RAM computers. The OBI-9w concept (that we are using now) is good for that.

There are several alternatives for a bigger version:

2. To make a DVD-size iso file (more than 700 MB) is straight-forward,
and it will boot in DVD drives as well as in USB pendrives. You can
simply add packages and let it grow, the live system as well as the
tarball can be allowed to grow.

3. A conventional live system with the ubiquity installer or with both
the OBI and ubiquity would be nice for people who want ToriOS as a very
light and fast system in a not-too-old computer, that can boot from DVD
and/or USB.

4. A separate tarball of an installed ToriOS system to be installed with
the standard OBI. This will work in computers, that can boot from USB.
Such a tarball can be made with OEM, so that the end user will be
prompted to create the user id, password and computer name.