Testing PC

Hey everyone,
Just to let you know I got a really old computer that has a PAE flag.
Most people wouldn't be as excited as I am :)
I tested it out with Precise Puppy, since I already had a CD burned, so
I am sure it should work just fine :)
I am going to burn the current ToriOS Alpha (that I made today) on it
and see how everything goes using a real computer, with realistic hardware.

This will be a good step toward the Beta, as I know have real hardware
to test, and see if it works on our intended target.

One of my customers has a PC repair shop, and he gave me the PC for very
little money.  So I brought it home with hopes of trying this out this
weekend.
I will keep you updated and let you know what I find out :)