Re: Tarball making via chroot

Hi Nio,
So the only thing it doesn't do is mount the newly installed OS as a chroot
  (along with the nessicary dev, sys, and proc directories) and update-grub.
I ask this, because the chroot I made to work on the installed OS
doesn't populate the /boot/grub folder.
When I tried to install the tarball, it wouldn't boot.  However I
'rebooted' the ISO and fixed grub, and can now boot into the new install.
I think it would be useful to be able to update-grub on the installed
system through OBI, for an instance like this.
Mainly because I don't need 2 computers to build an OS, and can reuse
the same debs for building both.  (I cache them when I build the OS)
And I can easily test the OS, and tweak it.  Then I can rebuild a
pristine version with the fixes.