GitHub

Hi everyone,
I have finally put most of the ToriOS code on GitHub, including
jwm-settings-manager.
I have hopes that this will somehow attract more developers to our cause :)

I also rebuilt the current jwm-settings-manager for Trusty as well as
Precise, so anyone who wants to test it is able to.
I will also build for Utopic eventually, as I will be upgrading to it
when it comes out on my main development machine.

Here are the links:
the settings manager
https://github.com/Israel-/jwm-settings-manager

The ISO maker (as well as the OS maker), though I need to update this to
the current version.
https://github.com/Israel-/ISOmaker

I will add the Locale chooser soon, but I still have some issues to work
out in it, as you all may know.

I am trying to balance all of these tasks, so if it seems I am
neglecting something know that I have not forgotten it, there is just A
LOT to take care of :)

Thanks!!