jwm-settings-manager Update

Hi everyone,
I have been doing a little work on the settings manager recently to fix
some major issues, and provide some testing for different things.
The main improvements:
Check for executables (i.e. volumeicon wicd nm-applet etc...)
make the program choose which network applet to use depending on what
exists on the users computer... I chose to prefer nm-applet over wicd,
since if both are installed wicd doesn't work
I haven't fully implemented the battery indicator yet, I still need to
check for all various power managers I can think of...  right now it
will check for the xfce power manager.

It also checks the directory structure of the Rox config path.  This is
useful if the user wants to add icons to the desktop.  If there is no
configuration, the program would crash simply trying to set the background.
I have since guarded against this in the LiveCD, by installing that
file.... but I fixed the program to check for the directories, and make
them if they do not exist, and finally make the default file.

I am merging these changes now from the testing branch into the master,
so they will be appearing soon :)
I am currently only building for precise, as that is our focus