Audio/Video

Hey everyone, I'd like to report that I can successfully watch videos
with sound on
archive.org from My ToriOS VM.  I still have an issue with udiskie, I am
not sure what I am missing from the dependencies...

udiskie is a python program that allows automounting of media devices.
It is installed in a rather odd way.  You install the dependencies, as
well as pip
and you run
sudo pip install udiskie
Then you have to make a polkit rule to allow udiskie to control udisk
interactions...
Anyhow... once I figure out what little thing I have forgotten.... I
will double check the build  and then upload the next version for
everyone to try.

Oh, I also need to address the OBI issue, or manually install a working
/boot/grub directory into the chroot
There may be a way to update grub without having it installed fully... I
just don't know of one.