Re: Simple Locate and open program

Hi smile :)

Thanks,
This was the script I was wrestling with during the meeting..
the issue was the IFS variable (Internal Field Separator)
I had to force it to use '\n'
so Zentiy wouldn't screw up filenames with spaces...
I suppose it wont work for filenames with a newline in them, though not
many people should be doing that, or rather, it isn't very common for
the casual user to do.