Re: FW: Re: Pentium M and ToriOS

On 10/02/2014 02:30 PM, Israel wrote:
Hi Ali,
Hi everyone,

To get internet you will have to do it manually until I upload a new ISO.

open a terminal
sudo usermod -a -g netdev torios
will give you the right permissions to remove that error.

That did not work at all :(

Don't worry I am getting closer every day to making a really useful Tori OS. I will be updating the scripts on github soon when I get certain things worked out better :D

I am just wondering, any idea when I can try/use the latest build/version of ToriOS on that machine?

Sadly, Lubuntu 14.04.1 is not usable .. same for Xubuntu 14.04.1 and Xubuntu 12.04.4 :(

I don't know what is wrong? I feel ToriOS is the only choice that I could think of for that machine unless I need to use Crunchbang or Bodhi .. the owner of the laptop wants it and I didn't give it back yet until I am able to make the laptop runs as good as it should. Sadly, for now, it is less helpful ...

I have started this:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-quality/2014-October/005515.html

You can follow up with the thread here:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-quality/2014-October/thread.html