Re: ToriOS update, UPDATE

Whew....
Ok, so the way I fixed the issue was studying
ConsoleKit/DeviceKit/upower etc...
I eventually realized I probably just needed a polkit rule to make this
happen.
And that was the case.

I tried this using SLiM, and it worked. (finally)
So... what does this mean?  It means we are almost ready for The FINAL
TESTING ISO before Beta.
Since Paul has a Jam coming up, I will try to get this out soon :)
Thanks for being patient everyone, and believing in this project, it is
really getting close now.