ToriOS stuff and MEETING TOMORROW

Hey everyone,
I am really liking ToriOS these days.  It has become very usable, and I
have been able to do almost everything I want in a system without much
trouble.
So... the next few things we will need to work on (maybe for ToriOS 1.1 )

Localization of the Places Menu.
We can do this much like the App menu is updated, however we need a file
with the translations already there.  Does anyone know how
Gnome2/Xfce/Lubuntu localizes their places menus?
Localization of the Shutdown Menu
Same deal there...
Locale changer (I need to finish this) :D

OK,
So, about the meeting.  My wife has a meeting at the same time and she
needs me to come with... and it is about 45mins from where we live... so
if we could push the meeting back to 2200 gmt that would be good for me.

I know Paul and Geoffery are in a way different timezone, and that makes
it very late for them.  So I guess I am saying, if Ali wanted to meet me
later we could, or however that works best.
I may get back sooner than 2200, but I am not sure I may even get back
later..

I will post again later when I have tested the new ISO and uploaded it
(or if there is a major delay).
So far the new build works well... I am tar'ing up the installed OS to
(hopefully) make the ISO install without a hitch