Meeting (was: Re: ToriOS stuff and MEETING TOMORROW)

On 10/11/2014 04:44 AM, Israel wrote:
Hey everyone,
Hi,

OK,
So, about the meeting.  My wife has a meeting at the same time and she
needs me to come with... and it is about 45mins from where we live... so
if we could push the meeting back to 2200 gmt that would be good for me.

Myself and Paul have been waiting for a long time. I had to stay away waiting but you did not show up so a while ago, we logged out from IRC.

I know Paul and Geoffery are in a way different timezone, and that makes
it very late for them.  So I guess I am saying, if Ali wanted to meet me
later we could, or however that works best.
I may get back sooner than 2200, but I am not sure I may even get back
later..

I don't think it is good idea to meet now because it is late for Paul and guess he is sleeping or about to.

What do you think, Israel? do we need to schedule another one this coming week? or just wait for the next Sat? or could we just make life easier and use the mailing list? whatever you like, let me know :)

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad