Re: Fwd: ToriOS

On 10/08/2014 01:42 PM, Ali Linx wrote:
Hi,

Hi again,

I have asked the team to do so long time back but none has done it so I have done it myself :)

We suppose to have a marketing group but this is super inactive and I am not happy about this at all.

This action - unlike what you may think of it - is going to be very helpful. We do need more attention. I am not sure how many people are visiting our website per day/week but let's hope if ToriOS will be added to DistroWatch.com ... let's hope this will bring more attention.

I shall carry on with doing whatever I could whenever I can to spread the word ...

As per the below forwarded email: