ToriOS Beta - When?

Hi all,

Before sleeping, I thought to send this to be clear in regard of the subject.

ToriOS needs as much time for testing as possible in order to release a rock solid system. That said, I highly disagree to hurry up and release Beta before we make sure Alpha is at least 90% functional as expected.

Yes, with Alpha, you should expect even less than 50% functionality - usually. With ToriOS, I'd like to see a much higher ratio. Also, if you all remember, I have mentioned that so many times previously that I don't mind to live with a functional Alpha rather than a buggy stable release if you know what I mean.

That said, I'd suggest and propose to keep testing as much as possible until 1st of Nov, 2014. By then, we decide if we are ready or not, based on the feedback we have, etc.

Luckily, 1st of Nov, 2014 is going to be Saturday so that is a great chance and a good topic to have a meeting about.

We are on the right track, no doubt so my only concern here is rushing things ... I want to take as long time as possible for the sake of stability. I want to exceed each and every expectations with ToriOS 1.0 :)

Thank you and now, excuse me, I must ZzzZzz

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad

Follow ups