Re: Fwd: Amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi that is spam,

Note:
it is 'from' jose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and says it is 'from' the torios.org team

Since you are the Torios.org team, you know that the e-mail didn't
originate from torios.
You know that we aren't contacting you to let you know we have noticed spam.
Your computer runs Linux, so it is highly unlikely (if you have kept it
updated) that it is a trojan proxy server.

It is MORE likely that ol' Jose wants to convert your Windows computer
into a trojan proxy server... all you need to do is click that link he
sends you to "fix" your viruses.  This is like the phone calls I get
that the guy tells me that my "computer is infected with a virus, and he
wants to help me, all I need to do is give him complete unfettered
access to my computer so he can fix it for me"

Junk it, and maybe we can have William block some e-mail addresses, or
something?

P.S. Have you heard from William in a while, because I haven't....