Fwd: Tori OS

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Tori OS
Date: 	Sat, 1 Nov 2014 17:05:00 +0000
From: 	Kristopher Maguire <krismaguire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 	amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ali,

Sorry it's a little later than expected, been super busy after being offered a new job etc!

My questions for my blog post are as follows (please note this will be published in the developer comments section):

1) I know you're the project founder, what inspired and motivated you to start building an os such as Tori?
2) Which OS is Tori OS based on and what made you choose this base?
3) What features are unique to Tori OS?
4) Do you have any future plans for Tori OS? If so, please describe.
5) Could you provide us with some screenshots of Tori OS? We would like some exclusives. 6) Can you provide us with some download numbers of the ISO to date? As well as number of countries?
7) What is your planned release schedule?
8) How did you start becoming involved in Linux? Tell me a bit about the start, were you a distro hopper? Or have you always been pretty settled on one OS? 9) Please tell me a bit about the team, your names, why you enjoy using Linux and what you all use on your personal computers? 10) Finally, anything else you would like to add for the readers of Linux Hub.

Cheers Ali,

Hopefully speak soon.

All the best, Kris.