[Vote] Donation on ToriOS Project

Hi all,

As per this meeting:
http://phillw.net/meetbot/torios/2014/torios.2014-11-01-20.10.moin.txt

Full Meetings here by the way:
http://torios.org/news/team-weekly-meetings/

As per the first action point:

=== donate or not to donate to ToriOS? ===
The discussion about "donate or not to donate to ToriOS?" started at 20:11.

  * ''ACTION:'' amjjawad to ask on the mailing list about adding a donate to ToriOS

We do need now to make it official and vote. Israel, Paul and myself have voted with "Yes". However, I wanted to be extra open, honest and direct and maybe extra kind :P so I am asking everyone here to share this/her opinion.

Obviously, the funds will be spent to develop ToriOS. We need to decide if we shall get a decent amount of funds, should we use that? I mean, should we split that among us? considering what we do with ToriOS as a part-time job? this will encourage more commitment to the project but of course, if and only if we get some decent amount :) we might get nothing at all.

I am not yet sure how to handle this thing, that is why I am sending to the list and ask for a vote and sharing your ideas about that.

Many thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad