Other ToriOS architectures

Hi everyone!
I am currently working on a PowerPC version of ToriOS, and it made me
think.  Paul uses a Raspberry Pi which uses ARM (AFAIK).  If he is
willing to we could build Rasp-Pi ToriOS.  Of course if someone wants to
just send me a Rasp-Pi I could build it on there :P

This is assuming the normal packaging and build tools are available for
ARM... which I assume is the case, as Ubuntu Phone will be ARM, so I see
no reason they would not support ARM with as much dev stuff as possible,
since the goal is to one day run the entire OS from the phone when docked.

Anyhow, let me know your thoughts!

-Israel
ToriOS Team

Follow ups