Important Quick Meeting

Hi all,

Yet again, I missed the weekly meeting because I was sleeping and couldn't get up. I guess we need to re-think about the time or at least the day of the meeting.

Now, I have many things in mind that I do like to discuss. I know, as usual, no one will attend except Israel and Paul but I will not give up and will do send this to the whole list :)

I am on IRC. I will have my breakfast because I have been waiting but no one showed up after I sent two emails earlier.

If we won't be able to do a quick meeting today/tonight, then I guess I will send a long email to the list and finish ALL the pending stuff.

I do see many emails and I know I did not yet reply but not to worry, I will but meeting first to make life easier.

Thanks!

--
Ali/amjjawad
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad